Developer website: Riot Ltd.
Hammer is a great way of building out HTML websites. With features including HTML includes, SASS, and CoffeeScript parsing and clever paths, Hammer is an indispensable tool! Hammer has some built in features that happen automatically, and some clever functions you use with special hammer tags.
- HTML Includes - Front-end developers shouldn't have to run local server environments, or use PHP just to put one HTML file inside another. With Hammer, you don't have to.
- Clever Paths - Wouldn't it be great if you could just reference an asset by name? Hammer will search your project for the file you reference, and write the file-path for you automagically.
- Variables + Helpers - Set and use variables in your template files and bend your templates to your will. Hammer also adds helpful classes to your HTML link tags, making menu logic a thing of the past.
- Auto Reload - Every time Hammer finishes compiling your project, it automatically refreshes your browser to show your latest changes and keep things up-to-date.
- Publish Builds - With Hammer's one-click publishing, you can share your work using a unique short URL. Show your clients, get feedback, then iterate quickly and easily.
- Fixed FSEvents bug on OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Better Retina support
- Updated Bundled Hammer Compiler to 5.1.8 (Hammer's compiler is now open-source! Development for Hammer.rb, the Hammer compiler, will continue under the MIT license.)
- Slim support
- OS X 10.7 or later