iGuard protects your Mac by keeping an eye on the currently logged in users. Even though Mac OS X is already well-protected, iGuard adds an extra layer of security and will protect you from hackers that could gain remote access to your Mac.
- Logged in users. iGuard lets you see which users are currently logged into your Mac.
- Log out anyone. With iGuard, you can force any user to log out.
- ActiveProtect. iGuard will notify you whenever someone logs into your Mac or whenever someone logs out.
- Fixed a bug which caused iGuard to sometimes crash
- Fixed a bug which sometimes deactivated ActiveProtect when iGuard launches
RequirementsMac OS X 10.6 or later
*Previously available here
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software