Buildron is a continuous Integration Radiator for developers, currently supporting TeamCity server (with plans to support more in coming releases). The software creates a 3D environment where each build configuration is a Totem displaying build information, including project name and configuration, user to trigger the last build, and the state of the build (success, running, failed, or queued).
Note: 3.5.7f6 is the version number reported in Finder; it is a reflection of the app's Unity runtime version. The developer refers to this version of the app as 1.6.0.
- Supporting huge CI servers
- Better camera positioning
- Totems, totems everywhere
- Scheduled and retry avatars
- Many small improvements and bug fixes
OS X 10.6.6 or later