PDF Creator makes it easy to create PDF files from images, plain text, and PDFs, including JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, etc. You can merge multiple files into one single PDF file, modify the metadata of the output documents, set page size or page margins as you wish, compress the output PDF file size, or even encrypt PDF files with an access password with restrictions.
- Easy from the start - PDF Creator takes only 2 steps to get things done. You can quickly add unlimited images, PDFs, and text files to the app. Click 'Convert'; the app will create a PDF file instantly.
- Added a function that lets users remove page margins and customize page size;
- Added PDF compression features, so users can reduce output PDF file size;
- Fixed a bug that caused the problem when creating open password;
- UI improvement, supports retina display.
- OS X 10.7 or later