PDF Creator makes it easy to create PDF files from images, plain text, and PDFs, including JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, etc. You can merge multiple files into one single PDF file, modify the metadata of the output documents, set page size or page margins as you wish, compress the output PDF file size, or even encrypt PDF files with an access password with restrictions.
- Easy from the start - PDF Creator takes only 2 steps to get things done. You can quickly add unlimited images, PDFs, and text files to the app. Click 'Convert'; the app will create a PDF file instantly.
- Merge multiple files into one PDF - You can combine a large amount of PDF document, images or plain text files into one PDF easily with PDF Creator.
- Flexible output options - You can set PDF pages size, and page margins before conversion.Set a compression option before conversion, and it will produce a smaller PDF file.
- Encrypt PDF files - If you worry about security, why not set a password for your PDF? You can add an access password, or even add printing and copying restrictions. So no one can get access to your document without permission.
- Modify Metadata - Do you want the readers of the PDF files to know this document is your work? Or file a claim to copyright in your work? You can edit the metadata of the PDF, such as title, subject, author, or keywords.