Super Image Converter is very handy OS X application for image file format conversions. Converts single or hundreds of images into destination Image format in no time. It allows you to convert images between JPEG, JPEG2000, PNG, TIFF, GIF, and BMP and many more image formats. Supports conversion for RAW image types from most of all DSLR cameras.
- Drag and drop images and folders directly into list.
- Drag and Drop images and folders directly onto application to add into list.
- Allows recursive reading of images from folders and subfolders.
- Selected images in finder can directly add into list from Open With->Super Image Converter.
- Allow batch/bulk conversion.
- Can set image quality for JPEG and JPEG 2000 image types.
- Can set image resolution for JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, and PSD image types.
- Option to preserve source image metadata dictionaries like Exif, GPS, RAW, etc., into destination image.
- Super fast.
- Supports most popular image formats.
- Easy user interface with toolbar buttons and menu shortcuts.
- Conversion progress shows currently converting image file name and number of files get converted.
- Allow cancel, very handy if wants to stop ongoing conversion.
- Open destination folder in finder after conversion gets completed.