Developer website: Kitestack Software
Each group has a title so that you can organize your files any way you like. For example, you could create separate groups for each project you are working on, or add separate groups for photos and text documents. If you frequently take screenshots, that would be another good fit for a group. The possibilities are endless.
Quick Look integration: press Space or âŒ˜Y to open a Quick Look preview of the selected file.
- Group related files on your desktop
- Add/remove files via drag & drop
- Freely move groups around
- Resize groups by dragging either edge/corner
- Rename by double-clicking on the group title
- Context menu with more options
Note: The downloadable demo is version 1.5.2; the version available for purchase on the Mac App Store is version 1.6.
- The folder that contains the files in your groups is now called "All Your Desktop Groups Files" instead of just "Desktop Groups" so that it shows up at the top in Finder for easier access.
- OS X 10.9.5 or later