Developer website: Circus Ponies Software, Inc.
iTrash by Circus Ponies moves your trash can to the desktop.
Have you noticed how the trash can is never in the same place twice? That's because it shifts around as your dock grows and shrinks. Put an end to one of the Mac's most annoying problems with iTrash. iTrash lets you position your Mac's trash can anywhere on your desktop, and keep it there. With the trash in one place, you can rely on muscle memory to drag files to the trash.
iTrash Puts You in Charge of Your Computer's Trash
Fed up with the Finder telling you it won't throw something away? Override it with iTrash's Force Empty command and delete those items for good. Need to throw away sensitive documents that you don't want recoverable? Use iTrash's Secure Empty feature to overwrite them on your disk so that they cannot be restored. You can even tell iTrash to automatically remove files and folders that have been in the trash too long.
iTrash Not Only Gives You More Control - It Lets You Personalize The Trash Can
iTrash isn't just a better trash can. Choose a standard trash can or, if you want the coolest trash around, choose any of over 20 animated iTrash characters that make sounds or even talk to you whenever you throw something away or empty the trash. Buy iTrash now.
With iTrash I don't have to hunt for the trash can when I need to throw something away. And it lets me customize my Mac's desktop the way I want, instead of settling for how someone else wants it to look.
- Place the trash anywhere on your desktop
- Float the trash above or below document windows
- Set the trash's appearance from any of more than 20 animated characters
- Choose Secure Empty to help prevent recovery of sensitive documents
- Use Force Empty to override the Finder when it declares it won't empty the trash
- Enable Auto Empty to periodically remove items that have been in the trash too long
- Eject drives and .dmgs from a handy menu that lists them all
- Fixed problems with ejecting devices.
- Fixed a rare crasher.