automatically converts the rough Bitmaps to smooth and beautiful vector images. It is fast, simple and accurate. If you are searching a software to enlarge the old icon to fit the retina display, try this. If you want to scan the bitmap font to vector, this is exactly what you need. And when you try to trace your photos, you'll find it is a very fun and cool effect.
Supported input format: PNG, JPG, BMP, TIFF, GIF. Output format: SVG, PDF, PNG, JPG.
- Automatically re-trace the image every time you change the settings.
- Configurable path tolerance: how smooth the final image would you like.
- Noise Remove: remove the small colored noise blocks.
- Set the size of output to any you like.
- Transparency support. (require the output format be PNG)
- Bitmap and vector image switcher.
- Path display.
- Free navigation just like you are viewing a map.
- Very easy to use.