EDL-X creates Edit Decision Lists - EDLs - from Final Cut Pro X XML files. The EDLs conform to the CMX 3600 standard and can be used to bring your cut into post production systems like DaVinci, Smoke, etc. It features flexible source reel-name handling:
- Source names can be read directly from the QuickTime files used in the project.
- Alternatively, media file names, or full file paths can be used.
- Source names can be made to conform to strict CMX standards (three numbers), or 8, 16, 32, or unlimited alpha-numerical characters.
- Each EDL includes a source table, allowing for easy more...
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later.
- EDLs can now show metadata, including ASC CDL color grading information.
- new, flexible layout of the Preferences tab
- bug fix for FCP X Share Destination install
- OS X 10.10 or later
- Final Cut Pro X