Processes is an application that gives you the ability to:
- Zap Stalled Processes and Apps - If a process is stuck, Processes can kill it or restart it with pinpoint accuracy.
- Pause Apps and Processes -Is a process bogging-down your system? Pause it and resume it later.
- Monitor System Usage Per Process - Monitor each process' system usage, plus see its network connections and files.
Processes is a power-tool to help you monitor and take control of the processes running on your Mac. It provides both a wide overview of the activity on your system, while also allowing you to drill-down to the inner workings of each individual process.
- Pause and resume apps and processes.
- Zap unresponsive processes.
- View which files each process is accessing, and find them in the finder.
- View network connections for each process, to see what they're accessing.
- Get user-friendly readouts of CPU and Memory usage per process.
- Filter and sort processes by keyword, user, CPU usage, Memory Usage, and more.
- Provides short descriptions of select processes.
- Retina-ready graphics.