Developer website: Mark Schonewille
Economy-x-Talk's Installer Maker is the perfect tool for RAD programmers and everyone else who wants to distribute software or any other collection of files.
Are a manager, teacher, researcher, or merchant wanting to distribute presentations, demo software, learning tools, or just a bunch of files? Don't want your audience to go through the hassle of installing the files manually? Then provide them with an installer created by Installer Maker!
Installer Maker is the right development tool for professional and amateur software developers and is used by companies and universities to distribute their software.
Installer Maker creates installers that run on Mac OS X or Windows.Features:
- build standalone installers for Mac OS X (Universal, PowerPC or Intel) and Windows.
- install fonts the correct way and make them available without restarting the computer
- optionally include license and Read Me files
- optionally include Uninstaller (The Uninstaller can be started from the Add/Remove Software control panel in Windows)
- inclusion in Start menu on Windows platforms
- create shortcuts on the desktop and in other locations
- auto-start your application after installation
- set up file associations on Windows
- create installers in any of the following languages: Catalan, Danish,Dutch, English, French, German, Icelandic, Italian and Spanish.
- limited appearance adjustments are allowed (backdrop, theme colour, icon in window, custom icon for installer application)
- password protection
- Run additional scripts and applications before and after installing the software
- New menu bar has been added
- A minor problems with licensing has been solved
- OS X 10.7 or later