Appcastr is a simple utility for Mac developers who publish updates using the Sparkle update system (or any other update system that uses Appcasting to publish updates). Appcastr provides a GUI interface for creating and editing appcast files that is slightly easier & quicker than just editing the raw XML file. Appcastr is currently in the early stages of development and is targeted towards making appcast files for the Sparkle update system. Currently, Appcastr features:
- The ability to create new appcast files and edit existing appcast files
- The ability to set the build number, version number, title, download more...
- It's now possible to copy and paste values between old versions and the current version in the versions browser
- Fixed a date formatting bug were dates were saved in the 12 hour format rather than the 24 hour format
- Increased the clickable area for the show appcast settings disclosure triangle
- Fixed a bug were Appcastr would read the publication date of the appcast file more...
RequirementsOS X 10.7 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software