Developer website: Fat Apps, LLC
TaskLog makes time tracking simple.
Ever wonder where all your time is spent during the day? Let TaskLog help you find out. Type in what you're working on, and TaskLog will time it for you. TaskLog is always available in your menu bar, and will get out of your way while you work. When your task a done, a single click is all it takes to finish it. Spend less time tracking your time, and more time doing your work.
View daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly reports. Export to CSV, or copy to the clipboard for easy pasting into documents or email. Full-text search to easily locate only the tasks you're interested in.
TaskLog. Time tracking, simplified.
- Effortless time tracking - two clicks to start a task, one click to finish.
- Always easily accessible right from your menu bar.
- Simple, intuitive user interface.
- Easily add, delete, or edit tasks.
- View daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly reports.
- Export tasks to CSV.
- Copy tasks to the clipboard for easy pasting into documents or email.
- Fixed a bug which caused the Task Log window to sometimes not appear in mixed Retina/non-Retina environments.
- OS X 10.9 or later