PhotoStitcher creates perfect panoramic photographs without the frustration of manual image alignment and adjustment. Simply snap a series of overlapping images and click the 'Stitch' button to create dazzlingly expansive, large-scale scenes.
- Works with any arrangement of overlapping photos taken from a single location
- Crop the result with automatic cropping
- Simple and intuitive interface: just select images and click "Stitch"
- Easy to use and to get started
- Completely non-technical
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later
- Added new "Scan" mode
- Added new auto crop to maximum area feature
- Added new auto complete feature
- Added new projections (Mercator, Transverse Mercator, Panini, Panini Portrait)
- Added new resolution option, to process in lower resolution
- Improved memory usage
- Improved usability and stability
- OS X 10.9 or later