WeatherCat is weather station software for Mac computers. WeatherCat is designed to work with hardware-based weather stations; as of this time, the following stations are supported:
- Davis Vantage, Vue, Envoy, Monitor and Wizard stations. WeatherCat also supports the WeatherLinkIP data-logger.
- La Crosse WS23xx range of stations.
- Oregon Scientific WMR 88, 928/968 and WMR200 stations.
- Fine Offset WH1080/2080/3080 stations
- WeatherHawk stations equipped with an IP server module.
- Instromet Metplus stations
- Netatmo stations
As data is gathered and
- Added support for Columbia Weather Systems stations
- Fixed a crash that could happen when station hardware is changed
- Changed default URL for channel 1 satellite imagery
- OS X 10.7.5 or later
- Supported weather station hardware
- Optional web-cam