Easily convert any 3D STL or OBJ file into a physical object using automatically generated 2D build plans and animated assembly instructions.
- 4 Build Techniques
- Stacked - Create objects by cutting out cross sections and stacking them on top of each other.
- Interlocked - Create slotted assemblies that go together even without adhesive.
- Curve - Define the sweep of your interlocked slices with an editable spline for curvy shapes.
- Radial - Define an axis of more...
- New Slice Direction manipulators with more control for Interlocked, Curved, and Radial construction techniques.
- New option to output nested slices to save material for lasercutting and CNC projects.
- Print directly to your installed system printer or laser cutter.
- Other bug fixes and improvements from customer feedback.
- OS X 10.7 or later