String Replacer allows to find and replace a list of strings inside text files and folders on your Mac directly or in batch mode.
It allows to operate on multiple files using a multiple string couple replacement list.
It works with just a single click or using drag and drop.
- Can operate on TEXT, HTM, HTML, TAB separated, COMMA separated and any other kind of text files with any extension
- Can replaces strings on files inside folders at any nested levels
- Can specify for folders, extension of files to work on (skipping the others)
- Can use an unlimited list of strings to find and replace
- Can use plain text replacement or complex grep functions
- Can replace using 'whole word', 'start of word', 'end of word' or 'contained' strings filter
- Can work in batch mode, replacing on an unlimited number of files with a single click
- Import of Find/Replace strings with automatic encoding recognition, data preview, field selections, destination selections
- Export of Find/Replace strings with selection of fields and various format available: TSV, CSV, CSV-S, HTML and even a custom format
- Order of execution of Find/Replace can be now modified moving rows in the strings substitution list
- Document based can specify a base sources on disk to work on and use it at successive relaunch of the document without further input
- Works also in drag and drop mode, it's enough to drop a file on the document to have it processed
- Popup menu to insert more frequented used regex patterns to match string without having to remember it (and with also explanation of use)
- PDF User Guide included with the application and accessible via the Help menu.
- Fully sandboxed, ready and optimized for the latest macOS release
- Works on macOS 10.10 or successive.
- Optimized for macOS 10.14 Mojave