Use Cadence Desktop Pro
to quickly analyze your iTunes music library for each song's BPM, and export each song's BPM value into iTunes. Then use iTunes to make great tempo specific playlists.
Cadence Desktop has its own unique BPM detection magic wand developed from the ground up.
- Quick BPM detection of Mp3, WAV, AAC, Apple Lossless and AIFF formatted songs.
- Export the detected or manually tapped results to your iTunes library.
- Select just the playlist in iTunes you want to find BPM's for.
- Use the integrated Tapping button to fine tune results. Just tap along to the song and the BPM will be shown to you.
- If you use iTunes match, your songs must exist on your machine for Cadence Desktop to analyze them. You should pull down from iCloud the songs you wish to analyze.
- Your iTunes music library must be created in German, Danish, French, Swedish, Spanish, Portuguese or Dutch for it to work with Cadence Desktop. If it is not, your music will not show up.
- DRM protected music can not be analyzed. If you upgrade your iTunes music to iTunes Plus they will analyze just fine however.
- Due to the new sandboxing Apple requirement your music must exist in the default iTunes directory. An updated version is coming which will allow for using a iTunes library located anywhere including External drives.