does one simple thing: Upload one or more files to your FTP-Server.
Just set up the appropriate folder, enter FTP-Server, User and Password. You should also set the correct URL and subfolder where to download the uploaded file. DropMeFTP will copy the fresh URL of the uploaded file or files into the clipboard.
Now drag and drop the files onto the App-Window. Finished!
- upload one or more files via Drap and Drop
- enter FTP-Account-Data
- enter Domain-Data with download-location
- switch sound on or off
- choose the position of the App-Window using the corners of the screen
- Edit default-mailtext and default-mail-address
- change size of drop-area
- corrected some typos
- show progress in dock-icon
Hint: If your FTP-Server uses ftp.domain.com with subfolder /www, the web-access is most probably at http://www.domain.com/
Available in English only and tested with UNIX-FTP-Servers. DropMeFTP does not work with MicroSoft-FTP-Servers!