First select the destination folder, then click in the window to cycle between these features:
- Convert Mac OS X-Disk Images (mostly DMG) to ISO for easy exchange with Windows
- Make DMG or ISO from folders
- Create Video-DVDs from folders containing the VIDEO_TS-folder
- Compact Sparse Bundles, in which you often create or delete files to save some space on your hard disk.
- Check Read Only Images to correct some
- Smaller bugfixes
- Activate ZLIB-compression for your self-made DMGs
- Set the band-width of your self-made Sparsebundles. This is a great option when synchronizing DMGs for Mac OS X via one of the many cloud-services. This idea works only on Mac OS X!