Duplicate Remover and Merger PRO
will remove and merge duplicate contacts in just one tap. Even if thousands of duplicates are spotted, they all will be thoroughly analyzed and removed. All identical duplicates will be deleted and similar ones will be merged automatically ensuring that no data is ever lost. Use Duplicate Remover and Merger PRO after each sync to remove and merge new duplicates in seconds and make sure your address book is duplicate free.
- Removal of identical duplicate Contacts in one tap.
- Automatic merge of similar contacts.
- Support for MobileMe, Exchange and contacts groups or any non-local contact sources.
- Cleanup of Contacts in seconds.
- Lost Data prevention.
- Search and delete duplicates separately in each Contact source group to avoid accidental data loss. I.e. If you have the same contact in Exchange and on your iPhone, this feature will prevent removing contact data from the Exchange source.
- Trash Can. Restoration of accidentally deleted Contacts. All original contacts will be recycled during merging, so that you could restore them if needed.
- Unique algorithm of duplicate detection and removal scan of all contact properties, automatic search, merge or removal of all possible duplicates. Tested with the help of tens of thousands of users of 4Team Outlook Duplicate Remover desktop software.
- Eliminates the need of manual contacts comparison.
- Simple one-action-button User-friendly Interface.
- Free Live (Chat) and e-mail support.
Advanced algorithm will prevent the loss of your precious data.
Fully automated and fool proof iOS application, no need for manual management of duplicates.
- Duplicates will be searched and deleted separately for each contact source. If you want to avoid duplicates in "All Contacts", link duplicate contacts by using "Linked Cards" when you edit an original contact.
- Because of Exchange Accounts limitations (limited contacts fields availability; i.e. only 3 phones and 3 e-mail addresses), some contacts data will not be merged during the process of merging. Compare a deleted original Contact from the Trash Can with the merged contact and add the missing information.