Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction
allows you to become Sam Fischer, a renegade spy agent on a personal mission of vengeance, forced to thwart a terrorist plot that threatens millions of lives.
- All-new improvisation-based gameplay: Discover a new breed of gameplay, where every object is available to use. Inventory is actually the world around you; you decide how to use it.
- Enemies will actively search for you: As a fugitive, quick thinking and adaptation are essential to turn the situation to your advantage. However, enemies can also use the environment and other resources to track you down.
- Use the living crowd: Blend in with a realistic crowd and navigate within a civilian environment, mimic them to go undetected or instigate panic as a way to become untraceable as you escape danger. Active stealth will force you to think and act quickly. However, as always, you will have to weigh the risk of heavy force against other options.
- Black market: Use your underground connections to gain access to black market gadgets and weapons, and complete your objectives by using consumer-grade gear in ways that were not intended.
- Crowd in multiplayer: Play with, or against, your friends in the midst of a civilian crowd