Developer website: Will Lumley
iSchool ... It's never been faster or easier to create speeches, complete some maths homework or quickly convert some measurements. All you need is iSchool! iSchool is divided into two sections, english and maths.
- Record your voice, type in your speech and iSchool will calculate how long it will take you to read it aloud, judging off the tempo of when you recorded your voice
- iSchool can do this with an accuracy to an average of 0.2 seconds
- If your speech needs to be within a certain time frame, you can type this into iSchool and iSchool will notify you when your speech has reached its time frame
- If your speech has to have a certain amount of words, type this into iSchool and iSchool will notify you when you have reached your word limit
- Save your speech as either a text file, or a PDF file for further use
- Put data in for a range of 3D shapes and iSchool will calculate the volume or surface area for you
- Have your 3D shape data input and your 3D shape data output converted (MM³ to CM³ or KM³ to M³)
- You have the option to have iSchool draw and scale up your 3D shapes for you
- Convert a range of 60 possible measurements
- Me being lazy, thought of a way to use the converter without the need for a button. As soon as you enter a number in the textbox, iSchool converts the units for you!
- OS X 10.7 or later
- 64-bit processor
*Previously available here