is a spritesheet-generation tool for game developers and Web designers. It helps you organize your sprites into one image file and reduces memory used by your application. It also generates text file output for game engines or Web pages.
Sprite Master helps you to generate the smallest spritesheets by using advanced algorithms. Thus, your game or Web site loads faster.
Supported Image Formats:
Supported Coordinate Data:
- XML (Generic sprite data in XML format)
- JSON (Generic sprite data in JSON format)
- CSS (CSS Definition for use in Web pages)
- Cocos2D .plist file format Cocos2D game engine
- CoronaSDK .lua file for Corona game engine
- Sparrow .xml file for Sparrow game engine
- LibGDX .txt file format