Developer website: IMSI/Design
TurboCAD Mac Designer 2D delivers easy to use 2D drafting and design tools typically found in professional level CAD programs. Created with the simple user interface every Mac user demands, TurboCAD Mac makes it easy to produce anything from simple sketches to production ready drawings.
- Intuitive Design and Editing Tools - Use the Drafting Assistant to help you layout your design or import an existing file for easy editing. With intuitive design tools, snaps, alignments aids, 7,000 pre-drawn symbols, customizable keyboard shortcuts, automated user tips and online help, even novice designers can quickly create precision designs.
- Simplified Home Design - Use the drafting assistant to quickly layout a floor plan, or choose from one of the 500 included pre-drawn plans. Speed architectural design with parametric doors and windows, self-healing walls, and many new architectural design tools that simplify home design.
- Easy File Sharing - Import an existing file in one of the many supported file formats, including new AutoCAD 2011 DWG/DXF. Print design to your specifications with page layout options so you can control how the printed document will look. Just as easily, export your precision designs and technical drawings from TurboCAD to other CAD formats, or choose a popular desktop publishing formats to create brochures or other marketing materials.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.8 or later.
- Updates for extruding text
- Increased number of selctable profiles for skinned solids and skinned surfaces
- Copy/Paste walls with doors/windows now implemented
- Correction for Edit :Change Resolution and precise option
- Facet calculation correction if threaded implementation fails due to zero polygons in a face
- Correction for repeated facet generation of bad NURB surface (unneeded spinning)
- Undo now does regens only objects impacted by undo
- SketchUp 2017 Import now supported
- SketchUP Import now supports Image Entities
- Change Line Style now supported in Context Sensitive Menu
- Change Line Width now supported in Context Sensitive Menu
- Corrected crash with selecting walls with undefined window heights
- Corrected extra regen from Inspector
- Correction for transformation grouped ordinate dimensions
- Copy/paste hatches now preserving color/font
- Correction for remove extra hatch resulting from Copy/paste
- Corrected Issue regening polygons derived from curves
- Correction for the Transform along path, align, and stretch icons in 2D
- Correction for drag/dropping symbol into empty file and layer reset
- OS X 10.8 or later