Developer website: iTeleport Inc.
Supports Mac, Windows, Linux, and all VNC servers. See your computer screen and control its keyboard/mouse from anywhere: a few feet away, or halfway around the world.
Teleport yourself to your computer from anywhere in the world. iTeleport gives you full control of your computer's mouse, touchpad, and keyboard, and provides a rich visual display of your computer screens without any screen resolution limit. All communication is encrypted when using iTeleport Connect on your remote computer.
- Control any application on your Mac or Windows PC from anywhere in the world
- Optionally use the free iTeleport Connect app to automatically configure your remote computer (download from www.iTeleportMobile.com/connect)
- Use multi-touch gestures to zoom, pan, and scroll
- Access the files on your computer from anywhere
- If you're a parent, watch over your children's online behavior to make sure they're safe
- Help your friends, family, or customers by providing remote computer support
- Supports Mac (OS X 10.4-10.7 and Vine Server) and all Windows editions (with free VNC servers: TightVNC, UltraVNC, and RealVNC). Also supports Linux VNCServer and Vino, as well as AMX Touchscreen Interfaces.
- Supports multiple monitors on Windows and Mac (including OS X 10.7 Lion) with Mac authentication
- Wake-on-LAN support allows you to wake computers from sleep under some conditions. For details, see www.iTeleportMobile.com/support/wake
- SSH Encryption support for all platforms. For details, visit www.iTeleportMobile.com/support/secure
- Significant performance improvements for VNC connections on OS X 10.7 and later
- Performance and stability improvements for RDP connections
- Minor bug fixes