ADOView for InDesign
allows you to view InDesign (CS4 to Cs6), InCopy, QuarkXpress (6x to 8x), Illustrator, ASE, EPS, PostScript, IDML and ICML Documents without opening them.
QuickLook is a quick preview feature developed by Apple which was introduced in their operating system, OS X 10.5 Leopard. QuickLook enables to Instantly preview the contents of your documents without ever opening them. ADOVIEW extends QuickLook to support InDesign, QuarkXPress, InCopy, Adobe Swatch Exchange, PostScript, EPS & Illustrator File Formats. ADOVIEW provides rich user experience when viewing the documents in QuickLook and displays thumbnails in Mac OSX Finder. It has full support for Multi Page preview of InDesign CS5 and Illustrator Documents (With PDF Compatibility). Previewing of content happens in a fraction of time as compared to opening the document in its standard application.
File Types Supported:
- InDesign Documents(CS4 to CS6) and Templates
- InDesign CS3 Documents (First Page Preview Only)
- IDML and ICML
- InCopy Documents and Templates
- InDesign Snippet Documents (IDMS)
- Adobe Swatch Exchange,
- Adobe InDesign XML Interchange
- QuarkXPress Documents (6.x to 8.x)
- Illustrator Documents
- PostScript Files
- EPS Files.
- View Multiple documents as Slide Show
- Full Screen Preview
- View list of fonts, images and swatches used in InDesign & InCopy Docs
- View Character Styles, Paragrapgh Styles, Layout & Fonts used in QuarkXPress docs
- Preview Adobe Swatch Exchange Files
- Multi Page Preview from InDesign CS5 onwards
- Multi Page Preview of Illustrator Docs saved with PDF Compatibility
- View Pages as Thumbnail
- View InDesign CS5 Docs in Spread View
- Seamless integration with OS X
- Zoom certain section of document
- View Thumbnails of InDesign, QuarkXPress, Illustrator Docs in Finder
Refer ADOVIEW User Manual to learn "how to setup settings in InDesign to support High Resolution Previews".
If you have any questions or suggestions contact us at email@example.com