Connector transforms your iPhone, iPod Touch, or even your iPad into a wireless numeric keypad for your OS X computer. Very handy for laptops or those with a bluetooth wireless keyboard. NumPad Remote discovers your Mac in your local network automatically with no special setup required. Just make sure to download Connector below.
- Connects using your WiFi connection (no cables required)
- Automatically discovering computers in your local network with no setup required
- Comes with connection manager in case you have more than 1 computer. You can even connect to computers outside your local network.
- Includes configurable special key that could act as Escape, Backspace or Delete
- Configurable number delimiter: Period, Comma
- Configurable key layout style: Calculator, Dial pad
- You don't need to turn on ScreenSharing as with other apps and risk somebody in your network will see your desktop
- All connections are safe and authenticated by you, so nobody else takeovers your keypad