In Mia: Reading
, the Bugaboo Bugs have chosen Mia's house as their new residence and Marty has heard that their presence usually leads to a disastrous ending! Your child will lead Mia throughout an old victorian house and garden in order to find clues as well as the items needed to help find a way to save her community from this unhappy outcome. Children learn fundamental subjects and skills as they play with Mia.
Mia's Reading Adventure has been designed to support the school's curriculum fromkindergarten to grade three, and includes 12 exciting literacy activities each with fourdistinct levels of difficulty.
Topics covered: associating images to words, adverbs, phonics, rhymes, spelling, sentence structure, vocabulary, reading comprehension, word recognition and much more!
Some Key Features:
- Two game styles: Adventure or Activities Only
- Four curriculum levels
- Easy to consult progress report
- Educational activities seamlessly integrated
- Colorful environments and endearingcharacters in a rich 3D environment
- Feature-film quality animation
- Real-time control of the main character