Developer website: Rogue Amoeba Software, Inc.
Piezo makes it a snap to record audio on your Mac. In seconds, you'll be recording audio from any application or from audio inputs like microphones. Piezo requires almost no configuration, and it's a blast to use! Simple and inexpensive - that's a winning combination.
- The reliability of audio recording under heavy loads has been increased
- Improvements and interface modifications have been made to Piezo's Source selector, as well as the audio device icon
- The Audio Capture Engine (ACE) backend has been updated to 10.0.1, for the most robust and reliable audio capture
- An issue where Piezo's popover could incorrectly display multiple connectors on MacOS 10.14 (Mojave) has been corrected
- A ridiculously rare bug (known internally as the "wiggle freeze"), where jiggling windows with skillful timing could cause the Settings popover to get stuck out of position, has been fixed
- OS X 10.11 or later