Navicat Essentials for MySQL is a compact version of Navicat which provides basic and necessary features you will need to perform simple administration on a database. It supports the latest features including Trigger, Function, View, and it also comes with an Import/Export tool which allow user to import and export data from plain text file formats including TXT, CSV and XML.
Navicat Essentials for MySQL is available for three platforms: Microsoft Windows, OS X, and Linux. It can connect you to local/remote server, providing several utilities such as SQL editors, import/export, dump/execute SQL scripts and Server more...
- Unable to edit BLOB field's text data on TEXT editor.
- Unable to use Cmd-Y New Query shortcut after selected Tables, Views, etc nodes on Connection Tree.
- Failed to create/edit users for MySQL 5.7.6.
- Failed to run schedule for connections in Navicat Cloud.
- Cursor did not focus on Query Editor when opening a query.
- OS X 10.6 or later