Navicat Premium Essentials is a compact version of Navicat which provides basic and necessary features you will need to perform simple administration on a database. It supports the latest features including Trigger, Function, View, and it also comes with an Import/Export tool which allow user to import and export data from plain text file formats including TXT, CSV and XML.
Navicat Essentials is for commercial use. Currently, Navicat Essentials is available for MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle and SQLite databases. If you need to administer all the above database servers at the same time, there is also Navicat
- Support PostgreSQL 9.5 keywords in Query Editor.
- Support utf8mb4 Character Set in MySQL and MariaDB connections.
- Support smart quotes in Query Builder.
- "DATETIME" was not displayed as SQL Server keyword in Query Editor.
- Progress bar did not update in Data Transfer.
- Unable to expand
- OS X 10.7 or later