Navicat Premium Essentials is a compact version of Navicat which provides basic and necessary features you will need to perform simple administration on a database. It supports the latest features including Trigger, Function, View, and it also comes with an Import/Export tool which allow user to import and export data from plain text file formats including TXT, CSV and XML.
Navicat Essentials is for commercial use. Currently, Navicat Essentials is available for MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle and SQLite databases. If you need to administer all the above database servers at the same time, there is also Navicat
- Unable to show the "Conditions" and "Commands" settings of PostgreSQL Rule in Table Designer.
- Crashed after exporting in some cases.
- Crashed when importing files with long field name.
- Failed to run "LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE" statement in Query Editor.
- Column titles was unable to display properly in Form view when using large
- OS X 10.7 or later