Navicat Premium Essentials is a compact version of Navicat which provides basic and necessary features you will need to perform simple administration on a database. It supports the latest features including Trigger, Function, View, and it also comes with an Import/Export tool which allow user to import and export data from plain text file formats including TXT, CSV and XML.
Navicat Essentials is for commercial use. Currently, Navicat Essentials is available for MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle and SQLite databases. If you need to administer all the above database servers at the same time, there is also Navicat more...
- Incorrect schema name for CREATE INDEX or TRIGGER SQL for PostgreSQL in Structure Synchronization.
- Crashed when getting table constraints due to extra constraints created by PostgreSQL extension earthdistance.
- Showed wrong database in Connection Tree.
- Execute SQL file did not output errors in some cases.
- Lost local connections after more...
- OS X 10.6 or later