Subplot is a story-planning system for novelists and screenwriters. Use Subplot to keep track of Who, What, Where, When, and Why in your writing projects.
- Create plans for novels or screenplays.
- Set deadlines and estimates for completion and let Subplot let you know whether you're on schedule or not.
- Keep track of details for all the different characters, props, locations, events, and story goals for your projects. Interview your characters. Use Subplot's expandable Q-and-A section to work out what makes your characters tick.
- Store and label images for each of your more...
Note: Now requires OS X 10.7 or later.
- Bug fix for issue saving goals under certain circumstances
- Added simple Rich-Text-Format (RTF) export option to reports
- Added ability to save a copy of the user guide for use outside the app
- The alternate row grey shading colour is now lighter in reports
- OS X 10.7 or later