Spacious is for you if you are tired of having to use your keyboard to switch to another OS X space. Use your mouse for this instead?!
Spacious adds fun, innovative OS X spaces and app navigation capabilities to every mouse.
The middle button becomes your starting point for gestures to quickly switch spaces or bring up Mission Control. 2D mouse wheels can be turned into super-fast space switchers. And the Navigator - which provides shortcuts to neighbouring spaces and the most recently used apps - pops up once the mouse pointer hits the screen borders.
Use mouse gestures to navigate
- NEW: Gesture control with the new Gesture Puck.
- NEW: Support for OS X® Mavericks.
- NEW: Support for Retina displays.
- NEW: Support for multiple displays.
- NEW: Completely rewritten Preferences.
- Enhancement: Mouse Wheel switching direction can
- OS X 10.8 or later
- Gesture Puck requires a mouse with at least three buttons (the third button is often integrated as middle button into the mouse wheel)
- Mouse wheel space switching requires a mouse with a 2D mouse wheel (capability to scroll not just up and down, but also left and right)
- The Mouse wheel space switching feature is not available for trackpads, touchpads, and mice with scroll ball (e.g., the Apple Mighty Mouse). If unsure whether your device is compatible, please make use of the free trial to find out.