Developer website: Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc
- Build a team of unique investigators
- Explore an ever-changing museum
- Face challenging arcane tasks
- Save the world from absolute destruction
While Elder Sign: Omens brilliantly conveys the spirit of the Elder Sign dice game, a few noteworthy differences were adopted to optimize the mobile play experience:
Arguably the most powerful Ancient One in Lovecraft's mythos, Azathoth's awesome power is indisputable. This infinitely destructive deity is therefore the focal point of Elder Sign: Omens, and the only available Ancient One.
A number of subtle changes increase the peril of defending humanity. For example, the random negative effects drawn every midnight are more challenging, and the frequency of "no effect" results has been decreased. Monsters have likewise been altered to make them more difficult.
Finally, there are no Ally cards in Elder Sign: Omens, which further streamlines play while increasing the overall challenge.
- Fixed bug allowing you to select the same investigator multiple times.
- Fixed a problem with scoreboard entry.
- Cleaned up startup resolution code to prevent multiple resolution switches.