is a software to calibrate and verify medical displays that are used for diagnostics or viewing of medical images coming in widest sense from biological- medical- Imaging, radiology, radiological sciences, endoscopy, Tomography, Ultrasound, medical photography and microscopy.
Qubyx offers PerfectLum 3 Display Calibration software and PerfectLum Suite, a Display Quality Assurance suite - both based on the medical standards NEMA DICOM part 14 GSDF, AAPM TG18, DIN 6868-57, JESRA X-0093 and IEC 62563-1. PerfectLum 3 is designed for calibration to these standards, while PerfectLum Suite software performs calibration, acceptance test, conformance test and maintains consistency to all medical workstations. Use of this software enables health-care professionals to maintain their displays to international standards and quality. Runs on Mac OS X, Linux, and Windows.
PerfectLum Suite Features
- Calibration of all displays to the DICOM part 14 GSDF and CIE L* standard.
- Updates video card LUT or display LUT for displays that comply with the DDC/CI standard.
- Performs acceptance and conformance test.
- Schedules conformance test automatically and reminds to perform tests.
- Test Patterns to visually check calibration results.
- DICOM conformance.
- Supports calibration of multi-head display systems.
- History log for comparing and checking the results of calibrations and QA tests performed.
- Color measurement capability
- Supports many brands of photometer.
- License supports all users on the installed Workstation.
- Remote control
- Automated QA
perfectlum.com utilizes expiring download links for the demo, an e-mail address is required for download. Thank you.