LanScan is a free, simple, and efficient IPv4 network-scanner that discovers all active devices on any subnet--local or public--that you configure.
- Auto-detection of configured interfaces: airport, Ethernet, virtual interfaces, etc.
- Scan the IP range you like, from 1 IP to the whole IPv4 address space!
- Scan your local network with ARP packets
- Scan public IP network ranges with Ping / SMB / mDNS packets
- Display the IP address, MAC address, hostname (4 max) and vendor associated
- Discover the SMB domain if any configured
- Hostname resolution:
- Fixed a crashing bug when hostname length was < 3 letters
- Set [Enter] key as a shortcut to launch scan in IP range edition panel
- OS X 10.7 or later