Muscle System Pro II
is a cutting edge app built on our NOVA technology. It is a completely new app, every detail has been re-designed from the photo-realistic 3D model to the quick navigation. There are thousands of changes - including the most in-depth 3D muscle system ever developed, the ability to rotate, cut away muscles all with the simple stroke of the cursor or by pressing one of the intuitive buttons.
This app's primary use is as a learning tool but can also be used as a fast and innovative reference tool by utilizing the index function which allows the user to select an item and the app will automatically zoom in, cut away superficial muscles and find the item that was pressed. Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators or professionals, allowing them to visually show accurate muscle(s) to their patients or students - helping to educate or explain conditions, ailments and injuries.
- Double Click and Zoom - zoom into and identify any muscle by double clicking on the screen
- Horizontal Rotate 360 - rotate a muscle 360 degrees
- Vertical Rotate - rotate and automatically cut away muscles to show inferior and superior views (head, pelvis ad foot)
- Scalpel - add or remove up to 10 layers of muscles
- Labeling - all areas and major views are labeled
- Double Click and Zoom - useful when there are multiple pins
- Index - the app will automatically zoom in, cut away and find items that are pressed in the index.
- Quiz - test yourself with a fun multi- choice quiz
- Customize Pins - add your own pins and notes or add notes to existing pins
- Quick Navigation - jump to a different muscle area by clicking or dragging the white box on the body thumbnail
- Lateral Navigation - move laterally between the muscle areas
- Customize - using the settings function the user can choose which pins appear within the app - customize to different levels, i.e. high school, nurses etc.
- Images - Over 5,000 high-quality 3-Dimensional images of the muscles.
- Detail - full anatomical descriptions of all 2,000 labels.
HOW TO USE:
The user is presented with a high-quality 3D model of the full Muscle. The user can zoom in to any area - by double clicking on it. The user can rotate, get inferior or superior views, cut away layers of muscle or label an area with a simple stroke of their cursor. The user can navigate up and down within the muscle system at absolutely any angle. The user can also use the scalpel button to add or take away layers of connective tissue.
Each label has a 'i' icon where the user can access additional information for that part.
Select an item from the index list and the application will automatically zoom in, cut away other layers of muscle and identify that label. This function enables the application to be used as an innovative visual reference tool.
Access a different view (anterior, lateral, posterior, medial, (inferior or superior when available) at anytime and in anyplace within the application using the 'Views' function.
This is a unique testing function developed from user feedback. The user selects an area to be tested on and then the app randomly zooms into and labels a part that the user must identify from 6 possible multi- choice answers. For incorrect answers, immediate feedback is given.