Developer website: Binary Bakery
Windownaut is a lightweight and robust window resizer, mover, and more, that aims to have a very small footprint. It allows you to easily resize, move, and add a variety of new control options to almost all app windows. Does not use any system hacks or tricks: it works using standard magical Apple APIs.
- Window quadrant/corner-aware resizing
- Eight edge rapid window snapping--simply drag window to an edge and it will resize into one of eight sizes
- Keyboard and menu bar icon shortcuts for window layouts including a rapid "Cycle layouts" option and "Move to next screen"
- Move and resize windows from anywhere on the window and without activation
- Easy to use traffic control buttons customization: 1- Show a visual window layout menu; 2- Quit, not merely close, an app; 3-Force quit an app; 4- Open Finder showing document associated with a document window
Fully functional 14-day trial with a reminder for every 10 operations performed.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later running on a 64-bit Intel processor
- [Note] Fixes for OS X 10.10 and 10.11
- [Fix] Zoom/Fullscreen window button actions are now working again under OS X 10.10 and 10.11.
- [Fix] Window move and resize shortcut saving broke under OS X 10.10/10.11. Fixed.
- [New] Better looking snap indicator.
- OS X 10.10 or later