Developer website: Rajat Agarwal
RSVP lets you setup reminders for important sent messages, and the reminders trigger when you do not get replies to those mails. This way, you can follow up with recipients of your mails and track down important tasks once sufficient time has elapsed. It also lets you setup reminders for having received a reply to an e-mail and more importantly for not having received a reply.
The coolest feature of the app is that once a reminder is set, you no longer need to save the original sent e-mail. The app saves the sent e-mail and can be accessed at anytime by clicking on the subject hyperlink through the Manage Reminders section.
- Set up Reminders for Mails
- Reminders trigger when a reply is not received
- Snooze and Reschedule options for Reminders
- Manage, Edit, Deactivate or Reactivate Reminders
- Optional alerts on receiving replies
- No need to save Sent messages (auto-saved in the app)
- Reminders can be set for any e-mail in any folder
- Original e-mail for which reminder was set can be seen from the app without the need to save the original e-mail.
- Reminders can also be set for received e-mail for you to follow-up
- Support for languages other than English
- Compatibility with Mac OS X Yosemite
- Ability to sort Active Reminders
- Ability to add Notes to your reminders for quick recall
- Support for Notification Centre
- Support for global shortcuts
- Bug fixes
- OS X 10.9 or later