Developer website: Algoryx Simulation AB
Algodoo is endless fun for any age to create, play & learn physics!
In a simulated "real" world you can build, play and make your inventions come alive. With simple drawing tools, objects like gears, motors, lasers, springs, ropes, and even water, you can test wacky ideas, build amazing machines and design cool games. Easily share your beautiful creations with friends and challenge them to use their own creative minds.
Algodoo Physics include the following features:
For drawing and building
Algodoo Physics comes with an abundance of tools for constructing, building and creating your designs.
- Use the unique Sketch tool - an all-in-one tool with gestures for multi drawing and editing - that makes your workflow quick and easy.
- Or draw your creations with basic tools like Circles, Boxes, Polygons, Planes, Gears, Ropes & Chains.
- Make your inventions truly unique by adding physics like Springs, Axles, Thrusters, Lasers, Fixates and Tracers.
- Edit and interact with your creations using tools like Scale, Rotate, Move, Cut and Drag.
- For even more editing you can make water, set collision layers, group objects, add mechanics, etc, to your different components.
The Algodoo world is colorful but you can easily change the look and feel in Algodoo.
- Set color for your background, water and your objects. Save your colors as different palettes for future work. You can also change the look of your artwork with pre-made palettes like X-ray, Optics, Sunset, and many others.
- Experiment with different materials in Algodoo Physics. In seconds you can set density, friction and restitution for your objects. Making them slippery like ice, heavy like gold or bouncy like a rubber ball. Algodoo comes with 9 different pre-made materials: Gold, Glass, Stone, Steel, Rubber, Helium, Wood, Ice and the Default Algodoo material.
If you want some inspiration, find scenes in "Algobox" - a library of Algodoo creations. There are more than 30 000 user-created scenes that you will find amazing, awe-inspiring and fun.
- Browse around for hours, download and play your favourite scenes, all within Algodoo.
- Sign up for your personal account and start sharing your creations. Challenge your friends to try them or dare them to build even cooler scenes.
- Rate, comment and like all scenes on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Algodoo comes with built-in tutorials which step-by-step introduce you to all the tools an main functions. Getting started is made even easier. If you want additional training and tips then watch some of the many videos and webinars that exist from links within Algodoo.
Algodoo just is endless fun for any age to create, play & learn physics!
Note: Algodoo Physics will take up to a minute to start the first time, since font caches are being created, but after that it should start in a matter of seconds. Please be patient!
- Bug fixes