X3: Reunion is the sequel to the award winning X2: The Threat will introduce a new 3D engine as well as a new story, new ships and a new gameplay to greatly increase the variety in the X-universe. The economy of X3: Reunion will be more complex than anything seen in the X-universe before. Factories are being built by NPCs, wars can affect the global economy, NPCs can trade freely and pirates will behave far more realistically.
- Exotic space ships, revised battle tactics and exciting missions for all difficulty levels
- Expand buildings by linking factories into huge production compounds
- The most gigantic, complex universe ever seen in a game continues to expand
- Hundreds of goods to trade in a gigantic universe with real economic simulation
- Pilot hundreds of ships in dogfights - command a fleet of many ships into battle with strategic controls
- Major wars and tactics such as sabotage are incorporated into the exciting new story line
- A simplified learning curve allows you to get straight into the action. New improved menus, configurable controls allow for customized play