Dash is an API documentation browser and code snippet manager. Dash helps you store snippets of code, as well as instantly search and browse documentation for almost any API you might use (for a full list, see the screenshots).
- Documentation Browser Features
- Offline Documentation: iOS, macOS, watchOS, tvOS, Swift, Man Pages, .NET Framework, ActionScript, Akka, Android, AngularJS, Angular.dart, Ansible, Apache, Appcelerator Titanium, AppleScript, Arduino, Backbone, Bash, Boost, Bootstrap, Bourbon, Bourbon Neat, C, C++, CakePHP, Cappuccino, Chai, Chef, Clojure, CMake, Cocos2D,
- Fixed a bug which sometimes caused visual artifacts
- Fixed a bug which prevented some users from being able to upgrade
- Fixed a crash caused by tab restoration
- Fixed a crash which affected OS X 10.11 El Capitan users
- OS X 10.10 or later