Dash is an API Documentation Browser and Code Snippet Manager. Dash helps you store snippets of code, as well as instantly search and browse documentation for almost any API you might use (for a full list, see the screenshots).
- Documentation Browser Features
- Offline Documentation: iOS, OS X, watchOS, Swift, Man Pages, .NET Framework, ActionScript, Akka, Android, AngularJS, Angular.dart, Ansible, Apache, Appcelerator Titanium, AppleScript, Arduino, Backbone, Bash, Boost, Bootstrap, Bourbon, Bourbon Neat, C, C++, CakePHP, Cappuccino, Chai, Chef, Clojure, CMake, Cocos2D, more...
- The Xamarin and Mono docsets are no longer the same. There's now a separate Xamarin docset
- Fixed an issue which caused the Dash window to sometimes appear above windows of other apps when the Dash dock icon was not enabled
- The search field docset select menu will now be sorted alphabetically
- Fixed Sparkle vulnerability
- Minor bug fixes
- OS X 10.8 or later