Dash is an API Documentation Browser and Code Snippet Manager. Dash helps you store snippets of code, as well as instantly search and browse documentation for almost any API you might use (for a full list, see the screenshots).
- Documentation Browser Features
- Offline Documentation: iOS, OS X, watchOS, Swift, Man Pages, .NET Framework, ActionScript, Akka, Android, AngularJS, Angular.dart, Ansible, Apache, Appcelerator Titanium, AppleScript, Arduino, Backbone, Bash, Boost, Bootstrap, Bourbon, Bourbon Neat, C, C++, CakePHP, Cappuccino, Chai, Chef, Clojure, CMake, Cocos2D, more...
- Added Ruby on Rails 5 docset
- Fixed a bug which caused the page anchor highlighter to not work sometimes
- Removed the Dark Mode button from the toolbar. You can still enable/disable Dark Mode from the View menu
- OS X 10.8 or later