Developer website: Alexey Nikitin
deepClock is a magnificent analogue clock which will decorate any desktop. It isn't just an ordinary clock. It's a magnificent decoration for any desktop. deepClock doesn't burden the desktop with unnecessary information. The program just displays a beautiful and unique clock which you can place anywhere.
You can adjust the app as much as possible for your convenience:
- run application at launch
- keep clock in one of three positions: standard, on top of all applications (even a fullscreen mode), and also to freeze at desktop level.
- show clock in all spaces
- 15 style variants of clock
- 6 style variants of calendar
- Low CPU usage
- Movable clock
- Run at login
- Hidden arrows in the clock
- There is a new function, "Events" - add small reminders so you do not miss anything important!
- Scalable clock and calendar
- Issue with clock sound-effect volume slider has been fixed
- OS X 10.9 or later