Developer website: David Gallacher
MySudokuGuru is a program that not only enables you to play Sudoku on your Mac but will also explain how to solve each Sudoku if you get stuck! The full version of the program has the following features:
- A virtually unlimited supply of Sudoku puzzles.
- 6 levels of difficulty.
- Use pencil marks to help solve the more difficult Sudokus.
- Enter your own Sudoku or a Sudoku from a newspaper and play it as a normal game.
- Print out Sudokus to play on paper.
- Open/Save game feature.
- Ask for help - the program will give you a hint or will solve the whole Sudoku.
- Get a step by step explanation of the logic used to solve each box.
- Full undo history so you can backtrack through your game.
- Bug fix - completed numbers were not being shown correctly.
- OS X 10.6 or later