RewrapAVCHD lets you rewrap .mts, .m2ts, and .m2t files to .m4v files. AVCHD files are not converted (no re-encoding), there is no quality loss and it's instant.
The FastCut video editor from the same developer cannot handle ubiquitous AVCHD files directly. Thus, this is the tool which makes your AVCHD files compatible with FastCut and any other apps that rely on QuickTime for media file handling. To process a file, drop it onto the RewrapAVCHD icon, or click on the 'Rewrap' button in the main window and select a file. You can also rewrap multiple files at once.
- [New] new FastCut release included in folder
- [New] new Read Me file created Version 1.0b6 (Apr 11, 2015)
- [Chg] Perian check routine improved
- [Fix] openFiles routine fixed
- [Fix] v2 code signature
- [New] package with new FastCut version
- [New] app operates with alias files, original source files not touched
- OS X 10.5 or later
- Perian QuickTime plug-in