is a software product designed for Mac OS X that, in combination with OBD II interfaces that use the ELM327 chip, provides communication with a vehicle's engine diagnostic system. Movi is solely intended to interpret the information which is stored in or relayed to the Onboard Diagnostics (OBD) system.
Use Movi as many times as you want, with any car that supports OBD II!
Movi software has the ability to turn off the "check engine" light only. ABS, Air Bag, and other dashboard lights are currently not read nor affected by Movi.
Is your automobile OBD II certified? Look for the emissions label under your hood.
- NEW! Movi Pro provides the ability to display up to four simultaneous graphs of engine data.
- NEW! Record and save selected live engine data in real time in Movi Pro.
- NEW! An industry first, Voices (patent pending) allows you to hear an audible description and value of the PID(s) in a voice of your choice.
- NEW! View your vehicle's instantaneous fuel economy* (MPG)
- "Check engine" light on? View and clear the diagnostic trouble code(s) and description(s).
- View your vehicle's supported live data PID(s), such as coolant temperature, RPM, speed, etc.
- Save trouble codes, freeze frame data, onboard tests, and a live data snapshot to a single file.
- Display the diagnostic data your vehicle's engine control unit performs upon every start.
- Display the current state your vehicle was in when the fault occurred (when your "check engine" light was triggered).
- Save the raw data from your Engine Control Unit.
USB & Bluetooth:
- NEW! Now you can connect wirelessly using WiFi interfaces.
- Connect using USB or Bluetooth interfaces.