shows how Tom, Lea, Spoon and Scrabot followed Bratty, Moody and Brutus in the history book! They all landed in the Knights time where the king organizes the annual tournament... Discover what does this new adventure hold for the Deskplorers!
This episode contains 6 chapters: that's more than 200 images and 6 animations.
A fun and innovative gameplay
It's very easy!
- Read the story. At the end of a Chapter, The Deskplorers need an object to continue their adventure!
- Find the right object in the Catalog to unlock the Chapters. To use an object, you need points!
- If you don't have enough points, go to the mini-games, play, and win more points!(3 mini-games are available in this first episode)
Made for girls and boys from 6 to 11!
- Fun stories that your kids will love to read (5 episodes for Season One "Jump in Time").
- The storyline encourages Strong values (friendship, trust, respect, helping people, respect of nature…).
- A real instructional added-value: great method of reinforcing reading skills, develop the imagination and creative problem solving.
- A great way to discover French (dialogs are available in French when a chapter is unlocked).
- Fun mini-games designed for the iPhone and iPad.
- 2 difficulty levels in each mini-game to suit all kids.
- Up to 3 profiles are saved.
- A dictionary useful to learn more about each episode's context.
- An album to replay all the videos included in the episode.
- A clue system to help you solve the puzzles.
- A parents corner : manage profiles, advice from us, publish on Facebook, send us an email...
All this with:
- Awesome graphic designs
- A very pleasant and original music theme
- Great ease of use for kids