Go2Shell, built for power Terminal users, opens a terminal window to the current directory in Finder. First - Launch Go2Shell. Then - Select your favorite terminal application. Finally - click Install Go2Shell To Finder.
At last! We created separate Go2Shell icons for each version of Finder. We support all Finders from OS X 10.6 to 10.10.
Let your life be a bit easier with tiny Go2Shell tool:
- Works with Terminal.app, iTerm2, xterm. Name another and we will add it.
- Native icon in Finder toolbar
- Retina display support more...
- Supports tabs for most terminals.
- Terminals auto-detection.
- Supports iTerm nightly build version.
- Dedicated icons for OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, and 10.10
- Installer - installs and uninstalls Go2Shell to Finder, no need to drag-and-drop.
- OS X 10.6 or later